Hi, welcome!

You can share any blog post you like with friends by clicking the buttons on the right to send it to Facebook, Pinterest, or by email.

The menu icon is on the left — tap the three lines to see more options, including how to subscribe or bookmark this page.

Feel free to bookmark this page so you can visit anytime for new posts. Thank you for being here! ✌🏼

Beautiful Skin: My Natural Secrets 🌷

I’ve been told by many people that I have beautiful skin. So, I wanted to share some of my simple secrets to having beautiful skin the natural way. 😄


One important thing is protecting your skin from too much sun. I don’t lay out in the sun to get a tan. Tanning is not a healthy way to have beautiful skin. A tan is actually a sign that the skin has been damaged by UV radiation.


Tanning is not permanent. It fades as your skin naturally sheds old skin cells, but the UV damage from tanning can remain. Too much UV exposure can increase the risk of skin cancer and can also cause premature skin aging, such as wrinkles and age spots.


The sun is not something you have to completely avoid. You can enjoy being outdoors while protecting your skin. I like going outside and taking walks, but I avoid deliberately lying in the sun for long periods to get a tan.


I also try to stay in the shade when possible. Keep in mind that shade does not provide complete protection because UV rays can still reach you. Protective clothing, a hat, and sunscreen can provide additional protection.


Going for walks in the morning, late afternoon, or evening, when the sun is less intense, can be a nice way to enjoy being outdoors while being kinder to your skin.


I also recommend protecting your skin with a broad-spectrum SPF 30 or higher sunscreen when you’re going to be outside.


Taking care of your skin isn’t about avoiding the outdoors. It’s about enjoying the sunshine wisely and protecting your skin from too much UV exposure. 🌸


Beautiful skin starts with taking care of the skin you have. 💕

Popular posts from this blog

Instagram Safety: Watch Out for Red Flags

A message of hope and joy to you all

The Life of Crocodiles and Fashion Choices