Hi, welcome!

You can share any blog post you like with friends by clicking the buttons on the right to send it to Facebook, Pinterest, or by email.

The menu icon is on the left — tap the three lines to see more options, including how to subscribe or bookmark this page.

Feel free to bookmark this page so you can visit anytime for new posts. Thank you for being here! ✌🏼

Youtube has too many commercials

I miss the times when there weren’t so many commercials everywhere. 😄 They’re on TV, social media, games, apps, Youtube, and even the radio. Some games still don’t have ads, and I make sure the games I have on my devices don’t have them.


Years ago, many games didn’t have ads either. Youtube used to not have as many commercials as it does now. Some videos didn’t have any ads at all. Now commercials can just pop up out of nowhere, and on some Youtube videos there seem to be commercials every few seconds. Youtube is owned by Google, and it would be nice if there weren’t quite so many ads.


I usually mute commercials on TV, apps, and the radio. 😄 That can help if you feel the same way I do.


Another thing is that some commercials aren’t very decent or may talk about things you simply don’t want to hear, especially while you’re eating. Sometimes you just want to relax and enjoy what you’re watching or listening to without being interrupted by something you’d rather not hear.


I definitely miss the days with fewer commercials. 🌷

Popular posts from this blog

Instagram Safety: Watch Out for Red Flags

A message of hope and joy to you all

The Life of Crocodiles and Fashion Choices